Monday, October 10, 2011

Going to the mattresses...

I've never seen The Godfather. I've also haven't seen most of the Star Wars films, and frankly I find the plot gaps in Back to the Future so utterly frustrating I can barely tolerate it. These are the reasons for my unannounced and unplanned hiatus: I am CRAP at boy things. Needless to say whilst dealing with boy related crap I've not really felt like eating (although project "thin for Christmas" is going well) and keeping up with music hasn't really been on the top of my list. Nor has doing laundry. Ahem. But I'm back now, and I'm on it. Coming up on the blog this month: Hhymn Scott Matthews Sam Brookes James Vincent McMorrow Death Cab For Cutie How to shop like a student but live like a king and some grown up cocktails to deal with heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment